Of course, we've since mown the lawn and all :) I need to get a photo of us standing out the front or something but i keep forgetting about it.
My little baby sister has had a baby of her own!!! YAY for her!! Saphira is adorable and (I'm hoping) still alive .... I haven't seen her for nearly 2 weeks :( Last I heard, Bec was going to attempt to CHANGE HER NAPPY.... I guess Bec knows it was supposed to go on Saphira's bum?? :P
From all reports tho, Bec is holding up splendidly since Michael has to work. Still unsure on whether Bec has slept properly since the birth tho.
Steve is working in Perth right now and I REALLY want to go visit. I love Freemantle! Its so beautiful there and very relaxed.
The Bidvest Conference is coming up in August and still no-one is releasing the colour scheme. I'm thinking I may just have to wing it, however last year's winging saw me wearing a vibrant blue gown for the themed 'Black and Gold' ball :) I did stand out!
Nesha and I went shopping on Tuesday. Poor kid had orthodontist and she was really hurting from the tightened braces so we went to Sunshine Plaza. I bought the prettiest shoes ... and they're heels!
Now I'm practising walking in them haha
I think that's about all I have to add right now.
Later

Dude, Im so slack! I've been meaning to comment on here for AGES - if only to encourage you to write more often *hint hint*
ReplyDeleteYAY for your new house!! Stevie-baby needs to mow (again!) Must be an awesome feeling buddy!
And HEELS?! What the?? They look beautiful!!! :)
Cant wait to go dress shopping again!!!!!! :)
*hint hint*