Wednesday, 2 March 2011
Poor Humphrey
Humphrey is my car. . And she's a girl. She came with the name and we liked it so we kept it. Humphrey is 17 years old and we're on the second motor that I'm aware of. She was starting to make some funny noises so I took her to the mechanic. Its going to cost a fair bit to fix her but I think she's worth it. That car should not even be going but its like I keep telling people, as long as I love her she will carry on. I've had an accident, been backed into, made countless trips around town with all of Nesha's friends in it, multiple trips from Gladstone to Gympie and back and even been bogged a couple of times. She's got dents, dings, cracks, paint missing, torn upholstery, mud everywhere, oil leaks and the stereo doesnt work properly but she still goes. Im thinking about doing her up a little, new paint job etc. She deserves it :) We love Humphrey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment